How to get Nervos airdrop:
The Nervos Network is an open-source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols creating the foundation for a universal internet-like public network. The Nervos Network solves segregation into different ecosystems with poor interoperability by offering a suite of integrated solutions that allow the developer to build Universal Apps.
Nervos airdrop is one of the excellent CoinMarketCap airdrops. To get an airdrop you will need to have a KYC account on Binance and answer the quiz question. Quiz questions are provided below. Those kinds of airdrops can be pretty lucrative. For recent The Sandbox airdrop, you could get 250 SAND tokens currently worth more than 100 USD.
Step-by-step guide on how to get Nervos airdrop:
1. Question: What is the total supply of CKB tokens?
2. Question: What is the full name of the Layer 1 Blockchain of the Nervos Network?
Answer: Common Knowledge Base
3. Question: What consensus algorithm does the Nervos Network use?
Answer: Proof of work (PoW)
4. Question: What three features can be attributed to the Nervos Blockchain?
Answer: open-source, permissionless and Proof of Work secured
5. Question: The Nervos Blockchain is purposefully built for optimal…
Answer: Layer 2 development and scaling.
6. Question: What is the name of the Nervos Native Token?
Answer: The Ckbyte
7. Question: Nervos Native Token can be used for…
Answer: Store of Value
8. Question: The Nervos DAO acts as an…
Answer: Inflation shelter from secondary issuance
This content was originally published here.