A Short interview with the founders

Interviewer: “How did Synergy4S start?”

Founder (Didier Paradisi): “It all started with a great hiking day. The sun was shining and the landscape had a mélange of golden and green shades that made the view magical. It felt like we were standing on a different planet.

We began talking about blockchain tech and we imagined that all of that awesome landscape could change if this technology becomes the norm in such an unsustainable way. The pollution could be unbearable for global ecosystems.

At that moment, we had just realized that this technology along with our knowledge of sustainability could allow us to create a community ecosystem that spreads sustainability globally. Our model allows everyone contribute to sustainable development even unknowingly, just by interacting in any way within the ecosystem.

That is how the idea of Synergy 4S was born, exactly 9 months ago!”

Interviewer: “Can Synergy4S be described in a few words?”

Founder: “It an ecosystem of novel crypto and NFT services (in several sectors) used to bridge this promising blockchain technology with real life use cases. We will use 85% of the income for sustainable development projects to address the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN (SDGs) that we will deploy around the globe. Of the remaining 15%, 10% will go to keep Synergy4S carbon negative and only 5% to the team members.”

Interviewer: “Why people would need Synergy4S?”

Founder: “We are all beginning to deeply care about sustainability and everyone is becoming aware of the the dangers of climate change. Blockchain technology is getting to mass adoption. An unsustainable adoption of such technology could lead to destructive development. We all need an established entity offering blockchain services to everyone that guarantees full sustainability.”

Interviewer: “How does Synergy4S plan to turn this idea into reality?”

Founder: “We are now rebranding our website and just released our greenpapers. The devs are fully busy checking the contracts and testing the environment to be ready for launch! We are also preparing NFT Badges with several benefits for the community. Stay tuned next week in our socials for the article we will publish on how we are going to start it all!!!”

Synergy 4S Website: https://Synergy4S.org/

Synergy 4S Medium: https://medium.com/@Synergy4S

Synergy 4S Twitter: https://twitter.com/Synergy4S

Synergy 4S Telegram: https://twitter.com/Synergy4S

Synergy 4S Discord: https://discord.com/invite/d7TDNYTJPP

Media Contact
Company Name: Synergy4S
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
City: Zug
Country: Switzerland
Website: https://Synergy4S.org/

This content was originally published here.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here