TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
We collect two types of data: personal data and anonymous data, for example:
· Email address i.e. when you sign up for our newsletter
· IP address, device & browser data (collected through cookies or similar technology)
· information on how you were referred to our site via another website (collected through Google Analytics)
HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
We use the data we collect for a number of purposes:
· To provide you with the services you signed up for, or requested
· For security purposes, to ensure that our site is safe and secure
· To send email and marketing communications whe we have your permission
· To personalize our services i.e. remember your previous session
· For statistical purposes, i.e. website traffic analysis
Cookies are pieces of information that a website places on your device when you visit a website.
You can delete or manage these cookies through your browser settings. Click below for instructions:
We use several types of cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies – there are essential for the normal functioning of the website i.e. session cookies. These cookies do not track you and cannot be opted out of.
2. Performance cookies i.e. from Google Analytics, that are exclusively used by us for website performance analysis. You can opt out of these from your browser settings (see info above).
3. Functional cookies – these enable our Youtube videos and Social Media buttons to function properly. Without these the website loses some functionality, but they are optional.
You can opt out of these from your browser settings (see info above).
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH 3RD PARTIES
We do not share your personal data with a 3rd party, except in limited circumstances:
· When companies perform services on our behalf, i.e. online payments, email marketing platform, web hosting.
· If we are required by public authorities or other organisation in order to meet a legal or regulatory obligation, in accordance with Union or Member State law.
We have checked that our 3rd party solution providers adhere to GDPR guidelines on data processing and storage.
We will not share or sell your personal data to any other 3rd party for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
In case you want more information about how we collect and manage your data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org