This is a 1 and a half day event that will feature talks and panel discussions according to 5 main themes: Cyber Risk, Emmerging Technologies, Regulation, Workforce 2.0, Operational Processes.
The conference will bring together 500+ senior executives from leading financial institutions in Europe.
- Mustafa Al-Bassam – Software Engineer, Political Activist
- Patrick Armstrong – Senior Officer, Financial Innovation
- Cecile Bartenieff – COO Global Banking & Investor Solutions Societe Generale
- Pierre Bienvenu – Fintech Expert at the French Banking and Insurance Supervisor Banque de France
- Annik Bosschaert – Chief Operating Officer BNY Mellon
- Simon Brady – Cyber Editor Euromoney
- Chris Church – Chief Business Development Officer Digital Asset
- Martin Clements – CMG OB
- John Collins – Head of Fintech
- Delphine D’Amarzit – Deputy Chief Executive Officer Orange Bank
- Adriana Ennab – Director Public Policy Europe and UK Credit Suisse
- Julio Faura – Head of R&D for Innovation Initiatives Santander Bank
- Ashley Fox – Chair, EU All Party Innovation Group European Parliament
And many more.